...

Help me! i'm languishing in all this supposed knowledge!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My musings.....

I've been fresh out of idea's as of late, now this doesn't really bother me because i usually come up with some eventually anyway, but it is really quite frustrating when i have an idea but don't know how i want to execute it. here are some idea's that have been running through my mind lately and you may see come to fruition some time in the future....

-- My Top 10 characters that are just cool.
okay, yes, that is a horrible title but you get idea. i don't think that i'll just have movie characters on this one, mostly so i can branch out to TV and put Buffy and Angel on the list. Ok yes Buffy was a movie before it was a show but the show is far better. I mostly thought of this while i was watching Rebel Without A Cause and Heathers, both with epically cool characters.

-- Favourite actors/actresses who aren't remembered for their looks.
i don't know how i thought of this one. i guess i just thought 'hm he was good looking'. this list would probably include the likes of Humphrey Bogart, Katharine Hepburn and Buster Keaton.

-- Greatest silent movies
this one is kinda self explanatory. I was watching some Buster Keaton footage and this subsequently led me to Harold Lloyd, Charlie Chaplin and an old Gloria Swanson interview that had her explaining about a scene she did with a real tiger (or was i ta lion?) in a silent movie (the name escapes me). so i thought this would be a good list. i'll have to do some research before i post this one though.

-- top ten movies that would suck if they were made today
there are so many candidates for this that i can't name them.

-- ten movies that are so dated they're funny
two words: Reefer Madness 

so those are my idea's, if you could please tell me in the comments what you think i should do and maybe some suggestions then it would really be a appreciated.

"You broke up with my answering machine?!" Buffy Summers (Kristy Swanson), Buffy The Vampire Slayer (1992)

No comments:

Post a Comment