...

Help me! i'm languishing in all this supposed knowledge!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

i never liked Charlie Sheen. ever

Two and a half men is an alright show, i wouldn't go out of my way to watch it but yeah i like it, but i HATE Charlie Sheen in it! he just plays himself only with less cuss words, and i hate it when people play themselves. I liked Hot Shots and Hot Shots 2, but that would have been funny with or without Charlie Sheen. I know i should give him a chance, but i have, many times. It angers me sometimes that his brother Emilio Estevez is a better actor than him and yet Charlie's more famous, it's like how all of my friends know who Paris Hilton is but none them have heard of Sharon Stone.

I'll only mention briefly all the trouble he's gotten himself into lately, i think he's really stupid for that and should act his age!!! see i only mentioned it briefly, i just don't like him in movies and i probably wouldn't like him in real life.

"I can't walk... they've tied my shoelaces together" Rowan Atkinson, Hot Shots 2

1 comment:

  1. The closest I ever came to liking Charlie Sheen was in his guest spot on Friends.

    Then he took over from Michael J Fox on Spin City.

    From then on I lost any respect I had for him (which wasn't a lot!)

    ReplyDelete