...

Help me! i'm languishing in all this supposed knowledge!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blog Needs to get support

people i don't want to sound needy but i could use some followers/comments as i like feedback and i like writing stuff about movies on this blog so naturally i want someone to read it.
I think i can really make a good and informative blog if i have feedback on what i can improve on, what i'm doing well at and some suggestions for films i should watch/review/anything else. just general opinions.
So if you would be so kind as to tell me what you thought of a post or something i'd apreciate it (i sound like one of those PBS telethon things.)
So please help me out here people.

"You're tearing me apart!!!" Jim Stark (James Dean), Rebel Without a cause

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same 'anonymous' who commented on William Holden. Just wanted to say keep up the good work. I will keep an eye on here for future reviews of Holden films. P.S. I also thought Ninotchka was very funny.

    B.J. [Australia]

    ReplyDelete