...

Help me! i'm languishing in all this supposed knowledge!

Friday, August 5, 2011

I must apologise.....

I haven't been posting lately due to how busy i have been, but it may interest you to know that i have recently acquired a lot of movies to watch (most of which i have never seen before) these are:

Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
The father of the bride (original)
The Lucy Show Vol 1
The picture of Dorian Gray
Edward Scissorhands
Giant
Hot Shots 1 and 2 (Seen)
Dumb and Dumber (seen)
An affair to remember
Cat on a hot tin roof
Bye Bye Birdie

I would like opinions on which to watch first! or recommendations or whatever, okay, expect reviews on these at some point point!

2 comments:

  1. Giant is a cinematical masterpiece. Truly something I would recommend anyone to watch!

    And Edward Scissorhands is a classic - no matter how many times I watch it, it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another recommendation for Giant. A bit hit-and-miss but at its best it contains a couple of the best scenes in movies.

    ReplyDelete