...

Help me! i'm languishing in all this supposed knowledge!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Message from a movie lover....

i am sort of saddened that there have been very few comments made on the blog as of late, however i understand because i haven't made many good posts. My time as has been preoccupied by school and homework i also went to see Wicked, which was thrilling and i want to see it again. Me being a brunette and my best friend being a blonde we have decided that we are Elphaba and G(a)linda which is strange but true nonetheless.

I am going to be able to see (and rewatch) many movies soon so you may see more posts in the coming weeks. i'm still stuck on those lists i referenced in a previous post though. I hope to review Young Frankenstein, It Happened One Night, Mighty Aphrodite, Not Another Teen Movie, Silk Stockings and some others but those are the ones i am focusing on because i have only recently added them to me collection.

Just to let me know that you're still here could i please have some comments? i sound really needy i know but i hate posting to no-one.

"It's Frunkensteen" Dr Frankenstein (Gene Wilder), Young Frankenstein

2 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job! Keep the posts! It shuld be about your love for films as much who's reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently watched Young Frankenstein with my son who is 12. We really loved it and look forward to reading your comments.
    B.J.

    ReplyDelete